I am thrilled to announce that the Atlantis Inn in Ocean City, NJ and Hibiscus House in West Palm Beach, FL have joined with me to offer the opportunity to win one of 3 romantic getaway packages at these wonderful Bed & Breakfasts.
All the rules and entry info is available on my website, www.JudiFennell.com, so check it out and enter today.
So, why these contests? Funny you should ask. I have a few Top 10 lists to answer those questions:
Top 10 Reasons I’m Running This Contest
1. I’ve entered many contests in my day and asked a lot of you to vote for me; it’s time to give back. Three online voting contests; three romantic getaways!
2. The ocean inspired these stories. I want to share that with my readers.
3. Our family loves going to Florida which is where some of the ideas and information came from for Catch of a Lifetime.
4. Erica & Reel, Rod & Val highly recommend the Atlantis Inn.
5. Logan and Angel have fond memories of the Hibiscus House and hope you will as well.
6. As my writing friends know, promotion, promotion, promotion – please tell your friends!
7. We take an annual vacation to Ocean City, NJ and I wanted to share the great times we’ve had there with readers.
8. To give winning readers the perfect atmosphere in which to read my stories.
9. Sharks have a bad rap. Visit Vince the Great White and Hammerhead Harry and tell ’em Reel sent you.
10. To add a little spice to your day, and if you win, hopefully a LOT of spice to your nights.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Enter This Contest
1. Atlantis Inn? My Mer stories takes place in Atlantis. Was there ever any question?
2. Recommended by 3 out of 3 Mers – no better recommendation than that when discussing a land-based vacation.
3. Livingston, Chief of the ASA, personally guarantees the cleanliness of the environs, as he has the quintessential bird’s eye view of both places.
4. You’ll get neat emails from me.
5. Be the first on your block to hear when the next book in the Mer series will be released. Maybe even see some deleted scenes.
6. Free books from talented authors and other fun stuff for the winners.
7. A specially signed copy of my book for the package you win.
8. What better place to read stories set at the beach than at the beach?
9. You deserve a break today, so get up and get away to a B&B!
10. You don’t have to be quiet since the kids won’t be around. Just don’t wake your neighbors!
Filed under: contest | Tagged: Atlantis, bed and breakfast, contest, Hibiscus, In Over Her Head, Judi Fennell | 4 Comments »